4x Trading Log
4x Trading Log
Our digital trading log is a comprehensive solution for traders looking to gain a deeper understanding of their trading performance. Designed to work seamlessly with the 4x Journal, it allows you to easily import and analyze your performance data, providing you with valuable insights on your trade analytics, statistics, strategy patterns, and profitability. The journal is designed to work with a variety of markets, including forex, commodities, indices, and equities/stocks.
- Google Sheet format. Make sure to have a google account when accessing the file.
- Easily track and analyze your trading performance
- Identify patterns in your trading results
- Make data-driven decisions
- Get real-time updates on your portfolio performance
- Save time and effort by automating the tasks associated with tracking and analyzing trading technical performance.
- Get a better understanding of your best and worst setups.
- A data sheet where you can easily insert all the information about your trades, directly compatible with the 4X trading journal
- A user-friendly dashboard that automatically calculates key metrics, including win rate, average return, profit factor, and more.
- Advanced analytics and visualization tools, to help you identify trends and make data-driven decisions.
- Metrics like: WinRate, AVG Return, AVG PNL x trade, Profit Factor,Avg Position Size, Long%, Short%, BE%, Tot Trades, Trade Won, Trade Lost, Trade BE, Tot Trade LONG, Tot Trade SHORT, Returns on Long, Returns on Short,Avg WIN,Avg LOSS,Biggest Win,Biggest LOSS,Best Trading Day,Worst Trading Day,AVG PIP GAIN,AVG PIP LOSS,BEST SETUP,WORSE SETUP etc..
We ship worldwide from the US.
All shipping includes insurance for stolen, lost, or damaged packages.
Ground shipping mode (2 to 10 business days) is $3.49.
Free USA shipping over $44
International shipping is $15. We do offer international FREE shipping if you order $69 or more.
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process. Check out the Shipping & Returns page for more info
Why Keeping a Trading Journal & Log
Improved trading performances
Keeping a trading journal helps traders track their progress, analyze their performance and identify areas for improvement. This leads to better decision-making and improved overall trading performance
Writing down trades and reflecting on them regularly makes traders more accountable for their decisions. This can help prevent impulsive or emotional trades and promote more deliberate, thought-out decision-making.
Better Risk Management
A trading journal can help traders keep track of their risk management strategies and how well they have been working. This can lead to better-informed risk management decisions and improved risk-adjusted returns over time.